Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mela Camp

Hello from Mae Seraing, As of now, we headed back from a series of Karen refugee camps in north Thailand, It has been an incredible experience! The camp we spent the most time at (Mela Camp) is home to more than 80,000 refugees, the living conditions are extremely unsanitary and I will be posting pictures as soon as I have better internet access. We visited a series of Adventist schools that have been set up in part by EOP Missions, I have been asked to compile a short video for 3ABN, I will for sure send a copy to the Springtown church, so anyone who is reading this from springtown, you guys should hopefully see it in church sometime, anyone else who wants a copy, email me your mailing address to my southern address with your name and I will see what I can do. I will write more about our experiences at the schools when i put more pics up, until then God bless! and keep us in your prayers!

No comments: